torstai 14. tammikuuta 2016

MY LIFE IN PICTURES


Here is my favorite picture and favourite person. It's me and my sister when we were younger. I love her and she's the most important person in my life. I have always looked up on her and learned so much of her. She is 4 years older than me but still i feel like we are same aged.






Here is a photo of my hobby. This is what I do 6 times in a week and I love it. Cheerleading has given me so much and I love my team. This year we got pronse in nationals and last summer we went to European championships and got also pronse. I have won once Finlands nationals, and i can swear  it was the best moment of my life. But hard work pays off. This photo is from last years autumn fall competition where we won gold. Next summer we are going to Florida to compete. And i can't wait for this years nationals cause we are going to win.





Here is a picture of me and my best friends. We have been friends since kindergarten, when we were all 3 years old. We had this group in school and we didn't take anyone else to hang put with us. I feel like I have grown up with these. Like replay grown up, first we when we met we had just learned to talk, then we started to grow up together and now we are almost adults. This friendship is going to last forever, and I am so lucky to have these as my friends. This photo was taken on one of these girl's moms birthday party last fall. 



This is a photo of me and Banderburgs gate in Berlin. I went to see Berlin, London and Belgium last summer with my best friend. We have travelled earlier, to Spain, Itay and Switcherlad. I like to travel and see around the world, and different cultures. Travelling is what I love do.


Here is a picture of me and my friends at schools prom, year 2014. It was amazing day and I had a lot of fun. The day was memorable, I think I will remember it for the rest of my life.













Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti